Allison Hewitt Is Trapped - Madeleine Roux Edited 1/30/12: After having a couple weeks to mull this book over, I've changed my rating to 5 stars. I still find myself thinking about this book, and to me, when I'm still thinking about it weeks later, I know that it was a hell of a good book! While Allison Hewitt Is Trapped: A Zombie Novel might not have been the best zombie novel I've ever read, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Allison's voice, and story, were so enthralling that I felt all of her emotions for myself. This is a story of survival, and Allison is definitely a survivor in my eyes.The descriptions in this book were lovely. I felt as if I were with Allison the whole time, following her along her journey, going through all the hardships together. Watching Allison progress throughout the story was, in my eyes, the best part of the book. Allison Hewitt Is Trapped: A Zombie Novel had all the right elements of a good zombie novel: gore, action, fear, and even some humor.This was a fun and endearing read, but I feel like not everyone will like it. Some of the scenes seemed choppy, and I found myself feeling like I missed something at times. The world building was great, and the character development was even better. But the plot? It was great, but I felt like at times it was just one mishap after another, but similar problems/solutions to most of them. Overall, I really did enjoy this book and I look forward to reading more from the author!