What Happened to Goodbye - Sarah Dessen I love Sarah Dessen, and I was super excited (you have no idea) to read this.... but it was kind of a dissapointment *sniff.* It was alright, nothing special, but I also forgot how corny she is. I didn't like the Basketball element, because honestly, I just don't do sports- or books heavily involving sports, for that matter. It got boring, and predictable, and aggravating.To sum up the book (minor spoilers): Girl's parent's divorce, girl is mad at mom and lives with dad. Girl moves around a lot with dad. Girl is upset and feels she doesn't belong anywhere. Girl slowly gains friends (including that one boy she just can't get ride of) and confidence! Girl begins to love her new town. Girl falls in love. Girl decides to stay, and forgives her mom for ruining her life. They all live happily ever after. The end. Really, that sums up all of Sarah Dessen's books, but they either end up really good: Along for the Ride or really, incredibly corny: [b:What Happened to Goodbye|8492856|What Happened to Goodbye|Sarah Dessen|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512jY76dOVL._SL75_.jpg|13014066].