Shade - Jeri Smith-Ready I don't like spoilers, even in the slightest. I don't feel the need to add a spoiler alert, but be cautious just in case I slip.So, the last word in the book was "Wow." And that was my reaction. I haven't felt too emotionally attached to a book (or its characters) in a long time. I loved the whole concept of the book- especially the fact that it wasn't just the main character with "super powers." Although she did have some interesting things about herself ;) I don't have much bad to say about the novel at all. Only that it went a bit fast in some parts.And the boys! Oh, my gosh. The relationship between Logan and Aura was breath taking. I loved every minute of their story, and the way Ms. Smith-Ready explained the loss of Logan, I felt almost as if it was my boyfriend who had passed. And not to mention Zachary- I want to see how that turns out. *swoon*I'm just stunned by this book. I wasn't expecting it to be as amazing as it turned out to be. The book touched me so much I almost cried, and I never ever cry over books. (Exception: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.) But anyways, I cannot wait to read the sequel.