The Kingdom - Amanda Stevens *This ARC was provided to me from Harlequin Publishers through Netgalley.com*The Kingdom was one of my most highly anticipated books of 2012, and it definitely did not disappoint! Amanda Stevens is, in my mind, one of the best writers of all things creepy. The Graveyard Queen series is the perfect amount of creepy and intriguing to keep you guessing until the very last page.In The Kingdom, we follow Amelia Gray to a graveyard in Asher Falls- a small town with a strange history surrounding it. The mystery of Asher Falls is slowly revealed throughout the story, making it fun to guess what's going to happen. The people in Asher Falls are even stranger than the town itself. The new characters introduced within The Kingdom are some seriously interesting people. Stevens must have had a blast coming up with all the different personalities!One of the best parts of this installment was the things we find out about Amelia. In book one, she is introduced as being an adopted child to loving southern parents. In this story, we learn a lot about Amelia's origins and the secrets her family has kept hidden from her. The truth is shocking, but fits into the story well and I really enjoyed learning more about Amelia's past.Overall, I really enjoyed The Kingdom. I wasn't as enthralled with it as much as I was with The Restorer, but I did find myself just as engrossed in the story. I adore this series and would recommend it to anyone looking for a deliciously creepy mystery.